Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
An alkaline diet. Cancer can't grow in alkaline body. Plenty of info on the internet. Also play the hertz frequencies on you tube for healing cancer. Tne hertz frequencies do work! I had clogged ears and usually required ENT visit. I played frequencies for ear wax removal, ear wax softening, ear cures, tinitus. Within an hour my ears were open! I played several different ones until they were unblocked. Tesla always said that if "you wish to understand the universe think of vibration, energy and frequency."
11:27 PM - Dec 11, 2021
In response Freedom Foxtrot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Whitepicketfence1 in this post can reply
Lets Fly @theaeronaut
12 December, 10:55
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
How do you get at the hurtz freq.?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
14 December, 09:30
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
I use youtube. Type in hertz frequencies and whatever you want to "fix" The frequencies are amazing! They have changed my life! There are thousands of them. God bless you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
14 December, 07:14
In response Lets Fly to his Publication