Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
11 December, 05:26
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins

Julians Rum

In the 1988 Franklin Credit Union scandal, the local media outlet (the Omaha World Herald) only covered the financial crimes of the case.

Yet they completely refused to cover the child-sex trafficking aspect of the scandal and dismissed the children’s horrifying accusations as a “carefully crafted hoax.”

There was no internet at the time, so they effectively prevented it from gaining national attention.

This may have had something to do with it:

The children identified Harold Andersen, editor of the Omaha World Herald, as one of the most active and abusive participants in the child sex ring.

How might this be relevant to current events?

https://youtu.be/swKilVxoP...
Conspiracy of Silence Documentary - YouTube

This is the documentary that referenced in the Who Took Johnny documentary that was on Netflix.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christine Vail @ChrisVail
11 December, 06:13
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
this is very interesting. I am in Nebraska and am politically active.. I just put it on our We the People of Nebraska page... on fakebook. looking forward to seeing the responses. https://www.facebook.com/g...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady 4Trump @Dollface
this is interesting...scroll down a ways to get to the info about Johnny Gosch.

https://aanirfan.blogspot....
06:15 PM - Dec 11, 2021
In response Christine Vail to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 December, 06:50
This is so on TARGET - note #4 the head of Security at the NYC Twin Towers ... no wonder it was set to implode. This Blog needs to go viral, please people send to ALL.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
13 December, 06:55
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Didnt Bush start the CiA? i do not recall exactly. i am pretty sure it was right after Jfk. assassination.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 December, 07:58
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
WHEN U KNOW, U SIMPLY KNOW

Christine Vail @ChrisVail
12 December, 01:48
thank you! There is an undercurrent of evil in the NEGOP and I don't know why. I am involved at a county level and it seems the leaders in Lincoln are telling us to STFU and just accept our bad behavior.

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
12 December, 01:50
In response Christine Vail to her Publication
God bless you...

Keep up the good fight!!!