TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
29 November, 08:12
Kells 1960
@kells1960

Intel out this morning indicates all "variants" are code to the military of next steps. "Omicron" is code for "Project Oden" is a go. Pay attention to the military, the big planes and copters have stopped flying out of DC and other areas to GITMO and Sierra del Fuego. That means they have the major criminals, not to say there are lesser criminals still around that were part of this shit show, but the major players of world control and dominance have been collected. Things went quiet as of 11/26. What you will hear next is the EBS. We are FINALLY there. Time for the 30 hours of video of confessions, etc. to begin for the unwoke public and for us to as I'm sure there are plenty of things we too will learn about as it was said we will also be shocked. But we are a tad bit more prepared.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason DeRose @JasonDeRose
30 November, 08:36
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
i wish this all was true. alas it isnt. there have been NO arrests other than what we have already discovered in the durham investifations. im a staunch patriot. But we need honest news not fantasy to get behind. are arrests coming? i certainly hope so and exoect so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
30 November, 09:43
In response Jason DeRose to his Publication
There have been many arrest since 2016 and more everyday. Your opinion is flawed from not having factual information and thats as Simple as I can state it.

30 November, 10:12
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
your article says major criminals have been arrested and sent to gitmo. name one. ill wait.

Miss *QT* Anon @MissQTAnon
30 November, 06:30
Real Raw News (Military Journalists) release the newest updates in regards to both military tribunals as well as soon to be trials. The latest that have been reported is Marc -Chelsea Clintons husband, after she had her tribunal and was found guilty, NEWSOM was just tried, Bushe Jr, was just apprehended, after a shoot out took place on his ranch, and other whistle blowers outside of Real Raw News just last week reported that the Queen has been tried, however, for royal families, they're tribunals are not held at a regular location. Those are held before HIGH COUNSEL (Universal Alliances) Dracos are delt with differently, and not by U.S. MARSHALLS.

30 November, 06:59
In response Miss *QT* Anon to her Publication
and you believe what reel news publishes?

look, i am an avid patriot. i want the end as badly as everyone else. but these fantasy arrests and tribunals are not real. not yet. its the same as jr being alive. its just onviously in error.

30 November, 09:20
https://rumble.com/vo0iwr-... Start at 15.30 Real Raw News is not satire.🙂

30 November, 09:22
ok well if yoi believe what they are printing then all i ask is please find a second source verifying any of their claims. and if they are being honest then i will eat my words. happily.

I have close family members who are in the National Guard.. Who actually spent 6 months in DC... during the DC LOCKDOWN/Fake inauguration. Over 200 NG members were sworn in as U.S. MARSHALLS... Why? Only U.S. Marshalls/Military can make government employee ARRESTS. Richard Citizen journalist has his own youtube channel with daily updates proving that DC is empty. If you have not seen those videos I suggest that you watch them. I don't even need the 1st website to prove that there is something a little "off" there is a ton of proof including fake movie sets, that were used for Bidens appearance - staged to make it look as though hes occupying the white house. As well as many other photos that have been leaked of the white house GROUNDS being excavated. I don't have all the answers, no one will until they feel its time to be revealed - there is a war between good and evil occurring, and from the looks of it, humanity is winning. Stay positive.
09:07 PM - Dec 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by MissQTAnon in this post can reply
03 January, 10:53
i agree totally that things have been hallening that arent real. for show. like the fake inauguration. i simply have little faith in certain nrws artivles that cant bavk itself up.

i am very posotive. humanity IS winning. we will win this war.