The Ultra-Minotaur @theminotaur
08 December, 05:16
And the PCR test is useless so wake up zombies!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
There is a difference between acknowledging that they have no valid test for COVID, versus COVID doesn't exist.

It most certainly exists, I had it. And they created it to destroy Trump's presidency. I don't think Trump would support a vaccine for something that doesn't exist.

But it true there is a lot of shady stuff about it, almost everything. But it indeed exists.
01:10 PM - Dec 10, 2021
In response The Ultra-Minotaur to his Publication
Only people mentioned by jfk2djt in this post can reply
The Ultra-Minotaur @theminotaur
10 December, 01:14
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
How do you know you had it? Remember the PCR test is useless so how did you know? The virus had never been isolated either.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
10 December, 01:24
In response The Ultra-Minotaur to his Publication
It was a "flu" that lasted 3 weeks. Worst "flu" of my life, never seen anything like it. Had it early in 2020, when supposedly Covid was still in China, but we've learned since that it had already escaped and was international at that time.

The virus was isolated in the Wuhan lab that manufactured the virus. They tried to blame the wetmarket, but obvious that it was the Bioweapons lab down the street that was the real source. The same lab that Evil Fauci was funding through shady schemes.

But the Virus wasn't as deadly as they hoped, so they turned up the regeneration cycles on the PCR test, such that it would detect almost anything, like Flu or a Cold.

If you think that Covid isn't real, why would Trump help the Deep State with their schemes? He wouldn't. The reason he supported Operation Warp Drive was to "turn into the threat" like in The Hunt for Red October. He pushed them so hard they didn't have time to make the vaccine as lethal and advanced as they planned.