Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
George The Patriot @Dpain1969
10 December, 06:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
You cannot spell moderna without mRNA, just sayin’!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
10 December, 03:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
10 December, 07:37
"These people are stupid." = the cabal (to follow satan)

The public at large may have been dumbed-down in school for centuries, facts / history hidden and changed for them, but once given a chance to see the truth, they will choose wisely.

Encourage and lead by example, be kind and gentle when explaining the truth ... ignorance is not a fault, its a situation that can be corrected.

It does take time and patience.
This is our mission, and we can do it.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
10 December, 01:27

John 12:10 - "But the chief priests planned to put Lazarus to death"

After Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, what was [their] great plan to stop folks from following Jesus?

Kill the man He miraculously brought back to life, of course 😂

Some things don't change...

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
10 December, 12:42
A good portion of the world is stupid.
This fact makes this particular Q post, pretty unnecessary

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
10 December, 12:18
Just like the devil himself thinking he was smarter and could win. God wins.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 December, 12:17
Nana is really surprised I have to say, that I never imagined that there were this many stupid ppl in this country.

They must be drugged or clones or something as I dont think it is numerically possible for it to be this many.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
10 December, 03:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Don´t worry they are not only in the US but worldwide. Yesterday some danish people said on Fakebook they have been reported me to the POLICE (!!!) for false information because i was trying to tell them about the fake pandemi and fake PCR tests !!!!!! 🤭 .If there is ONE thing this plandemi shows us it´s HOW STUPID and brainwashed the people are. So sad.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
10 December, 04:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana, Isn't that the truth....

Not sure of many Truths with Covid, but I know for SURE one thing it is responsible for -

🚨COVID BROUGHT OUT AND EXPOSED A WHOLE LOT OF STUPID IN THE WORLD‼️

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
10 December, 12:13
💯

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
10 December, 12:06
A word exists
I do not know it.
Hubris × Evil ÷ Stupid = ?

10 December, 07:40
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
Hubris × Evil ÷ Stupid = ignorance

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
10 December, 12:03

10 December, 09:33
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
WOW _ the rollout of Nesara. How countries will be repaid and Trumps returns to a restored REPUBLIC. I hope to GOD this is all going to happen soon!

Marker 29:40 - 2nd interview begins "NESARA With Mr Trumptastic"

https://rumble.com/vqge9x-...