Ellen Perricci @perriccie
09 December, 09:21
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
ITS IRRESPONSIBLE &/or LAME-BRAINED
to post that story w/o CLARIFYING:
1.) which company's vax, made where?
2.) WHO ASSIGNED the SERIAL #s ?
3.)WHO has the log of who got WHAT?
4.) WHO's been "ON THE TAKE" fixing preferential assignment to which group (Do ex-wives all get the Cancer shot? Vagrants? Do the saline shot ALSO still have graphine in it, so recipients can pass inspection by "metal detector"?)

YOU can see ALREADY how utterly corrupt & patient averse Soviet-style bureaucratic
"health care" is GOING to BE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
08 December, 04:12
this is horrible, my son & dtr in law in U.S both received vax, don't know which one. Dark Winter that Biden spoke about in 2020 debate was a simulation done in 2006 by DS, using a Smallpox Pandemic, I think the vaxed are in trouble this winter. praying I am wrong🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MsF ixIt @MsFixIt
08 December, 01:36
does anyone know if the numbers on the vials are what the lot numbers are that get written on vax caeds?

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
08 December, 12:57
link to video👇🏻
https://truth11.com/2021/1...