Only people mentioned by TrQthPQtrIQt17 in this post can reply
Steve Baldwin @Traveler1
09 December, 08:52
In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication
I still remember that Dr Phil got his start on the Opra show many moons ago. That shiner shines like a full moon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Gibbons @Trojan
09 December, 06:40
ANOTHER ONE, THEY ARE ALL GOING DOWN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
09 December, 12:57
Another turd!!!

Barry Smith @Curveblaster12
09 December, 12:50
Remember, he's Oprah's boy. Oprah flung the doors of fame wide open for him. As my grandmother would say, "You're known by the company you keep".

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
08 December, 01:50
#TruthIsAForceOfNature = = = > < >
#RecompenceMatters = = = > < >

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
08 December, 11:26
his relationship with Oprah was all I needed to know he was bad - I honestly never really like him