Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
07 December, 01:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
07 December, 02:16
In response Disclosure Library to his Publication
Hang on to your hat. Epstein supposedly died in August of 2019. Though I was unable to find out in which MONTH of 2019 Bannon interviewed Epstein, I am certain it wasn't too long before the "death" of Epstein.

Consider these: the "suicide" was staged. It wasn't Epstein being rolled out on a gurney. So what happened to Epstein? I believe he was put into the WitSec program to keep him and his INFORMATION from being killed by the Clintons, the Royals, and who knows who else. I believe he is still alive. Since this entry into the WitSec program would be under the purview of the US Marshal Service, which was under the purview of POTUS Trump, it makes sense that Bannon would interview Epstein before the "suicide".

Kappy wasn't right about everyone. Chris Tucker and Donald Trump were both on flight logs but committed no crimes and didn't go to Epstein's islands. Alex Jones and Steve Bannon? Not a chance.

Think logically. Think along timelines. Think of how associated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Steve Browy @CranksMcB_stard
Keep posting Jan-
It's hard to find critical thinking in a time of war.
You're doing great, Digital Warrior!
Cranks
09:49 AM - Dec 08, 2021
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CranksMcB_stard in this post can reply
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
08 December, 10:51
In response Steve Browy to his Publication
Thank you, Steve (or "Cranks")!