Rebbecca French @Reb67
06 December, 11:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
08 December, 09:19
In response Rebbecca French to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

09 December, 01:52
In response Karla Miller to her Publication
Karla please update us on Brenda as You can....She is in our continued Prayers. All My Love. ❤️🙏🕊️

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
08 December, 11:17
please.... take her off the ventilator. she needs to breathe Gods air. The ventilator kills due to restricting Gods breathe. Trust God. God is like the ocean and We are like the rivers. No matter what obstacles or turns that are put in our way We always return to God Our Father.

08 December, 10:04
Karla, KNOW God is Healing Her, Feel it in Your Heart, Speak it, Pray for it in the name of Christ, HE will guide the caregivers, and Heal Her by HIS Grace. 🙏🕊️🙏 Know it.

08 December, 10:07
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Matthew 18:19
“Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.”

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 December, 09:53
Lord Jesus we humbly ask for Your miraculous intervention for Brenda. Remove any obstacles in the way that are blocking her recovery and bring forth those therapies and people who will make her recovery possible. Send Your healing angels to her now to comfort her and to heal her. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
08 December, 09:47
🙏🙏🙏 We Ask God for intervention for Brenda and to open all possible avenues for her to be healed instantly and May the God of Gods Healing Angels be by Brendas side.
We also ask , Jesus , for the Right Doctors and Nurses to take the Right Action and administer the Right Drugs for Brenda to heal and God we ask that Brendas family meets the Right Legal Advocates to open doors for Brenda to be given the Right Treatment according to Your Will Jesus.🙏🙏🙏

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
08 December, 09:43
praying for God to place his healing hands on her....in Jeshua's name....AMEN. Hugs dear friend...praying for you to have peace.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
08 December, 09:43
Karla use your connection with God too ❤️ Praying for Brenda 🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
08 December, 09:42
🙏 God is always just a prayer away reach out to Him anytime. He hears your prayers. I pray He heals your daughter. ❤️

Michael Phillips @Crager71
08 December, 09:41
Prayers sent for Brenda

08 December, 09:37
Praying 🙏🕊️🙏 From the bottom of my heart I am asking this.