Only people mentioned by kad784 in this post can reply
Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
07 December, 07:34
In response Dwight Knapp to his Publication
Whew

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
07 December, 07:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
07 December, 07:20
RICHARD BRANSON IS CITIZEN OF TERAMAR...

ELON POSED WITH HIM, BUT WITHOUT BOOTS
AND THOSE MISSING BOOTS MEANS MAIN COMM, BUT I AM TOO TIRED TO HAVE DIVINE INFLUX, I WILL GIVE IT LATER...

I GEMATRIX IT, IT LEADS TO 7.12.2021, WHICH IS NOT COINCIDENCE AT ALL, THAT BRANSON WAS NAMED...

https://www.theverge.com/2...

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
07 December, 07:55
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Just because you know demons does not mean you are under their spell....they are more than likely under yours....elon, was with a practicing witch...elon is not a part of the solution....

Diana DJT @Diana
08 December, 04:20
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I read some really sketchy stuff on Musk, he was a very dishonest guy, stole ideas etc from other people. I may be wrong but I don't trust him.

Kira Kju @kju17
07 December, 06:53
more and more and more...
boooom!

Msterri ... @Msterri
07 December, 06:44
Al Gore?!?! What will Tipper say? 🤣