Eric Larson @ericman375
07 December, 12:50
Just got a call from State Senator Rich Draheim. He's telling me there have been a whole bunch of affidavits / reports of hundreds of votes coming from 1 address in MN. Virtually every other MN lawmaker is obstructing audit efforts in MN.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
07 December, 03:21
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
Doesn't surprised. Used to love my home state but I moved to stay safe and keep my sanity. Lib loons are the state bird now!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Larson @ericman375
I've been all over the country and could only ever imagine living in MN, SD, or Maine. SD is looking like an option if this shit doesn't get fixed.
03:39 PM - Dec 07, 2021
In response KoKo Taylor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ericman375 in this post can reply
KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
08 December, 10:39
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
Yes! South Dakota is wonderful. We live in a city with almost no crime, no traffic, great jobs and God's breathtaking beauty! And you are probably familiar with SD since you are in MN. But I wouldn't recommend Sioux Falls or Rapid City, big cities, big problems...

Eric Larson @ericman375
08 December, 10:49
In response KoKo Taylor to her Publication
First time through Sioux Falls was like 2004. I commented that it looked like the world's largest trailer park ghetto. What a dump. Brookings, Watertown, Aberdeen on the other hand, AWESOME.