Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Sorry yall time got away from me, I am a bit late with the prayer, back for my turn at the hospital tonight. At this point there isnt much the doctors can do for Mom, her earth suit is simply worn out. We are getting her better enough to go home to spend her last days there.

Please pray with us tonight out loud & then help us manifest (co-create) a wonderful future for our country & planet.

Give some love to my frens John John wainthepain01 & dennis1776 for the amazing artwork they created for Nana's prayer.

If God is your best fren you can handle anything that is thrown at you by satan, his demons, & his minions.

For all that have recently lost a loved one or have those that are slowly slipping away like my Mom, please know that loosing them will be painful for us but a WONDERFUL thing for them.

Nana has seen the other side of the veil when we leave this earth suit, and I promise you that it is indescribable goodness & love.

Manifest is in next post tonight:
09:38 PM - Dec 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
07 December, 06:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Much love and many prayers go out for you and your family, Nana. ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 December, 09:21
In response Sherry Bliss to her Publication
Thank you hun back to you and yours as well

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emma ElT @auntieeme
06 December, 10:27
🙏🌷

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
06 December, 10:25
Prayers to you and your family. Your mom has put up a good fight! Yes it will be painful but you know she sill be free!

06 December, 10:35
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Thank you, hun yes I do.

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
06 December, 09:46
Sending You & your Mom Loves & Hugs💞
You are an Amazing Gift to so many of us.
Thank You🙏🏻

06 December, 10:03
In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication
Thank you hun but no more precious than you.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
06 December, 09:46
Amen Nana love you and my prayers are up for you as well!

06 December, 10:04
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
Thank you, all is well with my soul.