Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
30 January, 09:37
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
Keep posting. Keep sharing. Keep talking. NEVER stop. No matter how many times they block us.

REUPLOAD. REUPLOAD. REUPLOAD.

I believe it is our RESPONSIBILITY to wake up the sleeping masses!

Why would God call us to this Army?

To keep this to ourselves?

NO!

REUPLOAD. SHARE. RINSE. REPEAT.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
30 January, 09:35
Folks, keep in mind that if u decide to LOOK at these pics and are having a hard time emotionally - go to Nick Ortner ytube channel. EFT Tapping. RELEASE the energy that may be keeping u in pain.

I had to do this and other things (prayer, reading psalms, etc.) to save my mental standing. It was brutal.

People MUST be shown what has been going on. Thankfully, there are lots of FREE tools we can access to help us recover IMMEDIATELY!

No need to suffer endlessly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
30 January, 04:37
As horrific as all this is, full disclosure full reveal--I thk we have all learned by now that YOU CANNOT TELL PEOPLE they MUST BE SHOWN. You can bet ur ass I've changed--I see a MFer trying to hurt a kid n it's gonna get ugly quick--I was never that committed to anything that much before Q n my own research. They won't research the TRUTH so we must offer it to them. The world must all see n know the real truth to make it stop--only way IMHO

Liberty 4All @CTMAGA2020
30 January, 04:20
I investigated Epstein Island and the tunnels in the USA, and the hard work Potus was doing to eliminate these people and save the children, Children don't just go missing, I watched videos that have since been taken down, had nightmares for those children, These spawns of Satan should have done to them that they did to the children. All the evil cabal. Sick Sick people, Trump saved over 150K in Manhatten alone, in underground tunnels, some of the children hadn't seen the light or had good air, they perished while being removed. So awful, This is what I fight for, the freedom for my grandchild

CyndyLou Dallas @Ladybugzz
30 January, 04:32
In response Liberty 4All to his Publication
Must watch! Its long but oh soo worth it! wow! https://youtu.be/H0uUI-TeD...

CyndyLou Dallas @Ladybugzz
30 January, 04:32
In response Liberty 4All to his Publication
Must watch! Its long but oh soo worth it! wow! https://youtu.be/H0uUI-TeD...

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
30 January, 02:54
they need to see just enough to see how bad it is, not everything so they believe what is going on all around them. they need to want to help fight to stop it. it is a fine line. so so sad!

Every Time @soTELLme533
30 January, 02:40
On the other hand, humanity should see this. The only way to eradicate evil is to first, face it, then destroy it. Pray for people to have the strength to face the truth, for God to help them to do so. Jesus, please hold them in your arms.

1776 ... @IGG1776
30 January, 02:29
Sick bastards 👊