Only people mentioned by Buffys in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
01 February, 04:38
In response Buffyzzz Wrwy.nl to her Publication
oh que oui 🙄un CHOIX putain 🤓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
01 February, 04:06
no repeat offenders

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Punisher 2021 @Punisher2021
01 February, 04:02
#SaveOurChildren #StopChildTrafficking
#HoldTheLine

Desert Dog @Zippydog
31 January, 11:16
Whatever happened to the whole wayfair thing?

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
31 January, 10:33
I'm pretty sure #SaveOurChildren has links to buffalo Billy gaytes. #SaveTheChidlren by all means! Can anyone clarify this please?

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
30 January, 11:35
True statement

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
30 January, 10:34
To many people in general choose to look away I've had people in my own house hold tell me they font want know nor research what I've told them .

Angela Martin @Marangela
30 January, 08:47
Is this Wayfair, Amazon, WalMart, or ???

Leanne Marie @Francielabean
30 January, 08:28
When i was told about the children last March I started my journey down the child abuse, human trafficking, torture, sex slaveries, satanism, cabal, DS etc... so many rabbit holes, and finding that all the dots deeply connected which led me from one rabbit hole to the next and so on. I was red pilled with in seconds of hearing about the children. #SaveOurChildren

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
30 January, 08:21