⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
06 December, 08:17
FASCINATING

ITS ALL ABOUT MARITIME LAW!

CURRENCY = CURRENT SEA

Want to know about the Act of 1871 and how D.C. was INC-Corporated to the Republic?
Watch this short video about our history that they don't teach in school.
https://youtu.be/rJ--ZjKki...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
06 December, 08:38
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
when I was told about this in 1993 I wanted everyone to know. I was ridiculed and shut up time and time again. I surrendered my social security number and chose not to submit to their tyranny. Today all you folks are finally waking up and realizing that those of us who were alerting you thirty years ago were not crazy after all! Welcome to the real world.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Caballs Kek @CaBalls
Great courage on your part!! Can't even begin to imagine the constant problems encountered as a result of not providing SS#, not filing (unlawful) taxes, proving identity, on and on and on, ...with everything required to get through life's daily requirements & challenges which were unlawfully set up for WE the "product" or "livestock". 🤔😳 🤔
You deserve a HUGE Congratulations!💥💥💥💥
09:15 AM - Dec 06, 2021
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CaBalls in this post can reply
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
13 December, 07:02
In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
I don't feel like a hero. I do tell people the truth as often as I can and to whomever has an open mind to seriously look at the facts. There are many more now than there were thirty years ago!