Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
A fitting quote:
"In the end, we return to the question, just how much do you love truth? Do you really love truth or are you just curious? Do you love it enough to rebuild your understanding to conform to a reality that doesn't fit your current beliefs, and doesn't feel 120% happy? Do you love truth enough to continue seeking even when it hurts, when it reveals aspects of yourself (or human society, or the universe) that are shocking, complex and disturbing, or humbling, glorious and amazing - or even, when truth is far beyond human mind itself? Just how much do we love truth? It's a good question to ask ourselves, I think."

- Scott Mandelker
08:23 AM - Dec 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
06 December, 08:58
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I ONLY want the Truth. I don't care what it is. Truth is WAY easier to live in then the lies, and deception about everything! I have even gotten to the point that I've had enought of the "disinformation is necessary" part of all this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
06 December, 09:09
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
I agree with you. My perspective on this is, trust what is around you, what you see, hear, smell feel in nature and your community. If I am taking care of self, family, and what responsibilities are mine... the rest of the disinformation can be turned off (TV, phone, computer) therefore limiting what is not true. God is truth. Nature is truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
06 December, 08:27
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Good Point, most only want the truth to validate themselves ... and when it doesn't fit their agenda, then "it must not be the truth."

That is the part that is so difficult with red-pilling.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
06 December, 08:34
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Good morning my friend, good to see you.
Yes, it always boils down to ego- not ego as in what most think it means...ego in the definition that people act a certain way because they think that is how others want them to be, therefore they are not true to self. The truth narrative emboldens this because people want a neat tidy little package or box so that it can be packed away and be less scary.
When we no longer live by what we think others want from us, and start to look at things objectively instead of subjectively we see things as they really are. That is the wake up. I do not use the term red pilling/blue pilling because once again it is masonic/luciferin symbolism referencing the red pillar Joachim and blue pillar Boaz... just my opinion of course.