Jason Webber @Haldir1970
America, your brothers and sisters in The Resistance love you. We pray that what the White Hats allow the Cabal to do to us NEVER happens to you.

Remember who you are. Do not let our demise be without purpose or in vain.

Pray for us as we pray for you - always. ❤️
10:17 PM - Dec 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Haldir1970 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 December, 10:46
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
God bless and protect patriots the world over. Give us strength, wisdom, faith, guidance, confidence, support, and ultimately victory over our enemy. WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
05 December, 10:56
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Amen! God bless you @royalraven 🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 December, 10:28
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I don't understand why this is being allowed to happen but I am constantly in prayer for all of my global brothers and sisters under one GOD our Creator. What is happening around the globe is very disturbing for we Americans as well. My prayers and thoughts are always with you. Stay safe and strong.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
05 December, 10:30
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Thank you! God bless you Patriot! ❤️🙏🏻