Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 December, 01:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 December, 09:20
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
111>123>
x3
everything is x3 to reverse their spells

Missing my Son today, he was deemed gifted by 4th grade was literally genius.
He would have been so good at all this decoding thing.

He was killer at chess as well.

He used to also play some online war game.
He had ppl offering him ridiculous amounts of money to sell them his advancement level slot in the game like 1000's of $$, but he would never sell it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
03 December, 06:03
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Awe....wow. Sounds like he was amazing! β€πŸ™πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

03 December, 08:34
In response Sandy ODell to her Publication
He was, he refused to be beaten or accept that he couldn't do anything he was very competitive. His bbf spoke at his funeral and told me a few stories that I didnt know.

He told about them being out somewhere one night with a group of frens watching the Olympics. There was a woman runner that set a world record in one of the track races, and my Son looked at her time and told them he could beat her time even tho he was not a track runner, he was a baseball and basketball player.

Of course his fren said they all call bullshit and dared him to prove it so they all proceeded out to the track at their high school, where he blew them away & did just that, beat her world record time. Once he set his mind to doing something he would not give up until he did it.

We had 28 wonderful yrs of memories, and these are what I keep with me instead of the sadness of him being gone.
Time is not what you think it is at all & we will only separated for a moment really.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
03 December, 08:55
Nana, I am so very sorry for the loss of your son πŸ’”

03 December, 09:10
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Thank you hun but I am ok, God's got me & him.

I see all these children being murdered and dying on the news tho and I do feel very sorry for their Mothers.

You know we hate these school shootings, the loss of one child is too many but it is also sad and unfair to me that the MSM as we would expect really honor the parents of the kids in these situations that push their narratives and agendas but there is no telling how many children in schools and neighborhoods in places like Chicago and Africa are murdered and die without notice every day.

Where are the tears for all these kids that dont fit their agenda?
Where are the investigative reporters that should be trying to get to the bottom of child trafficking and about a million kids a year just disappearing off the face of the Earth, A MILLION KIDS!

wainthepain01

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
04 December, 06:47
Nana, we are going to fix all of this, God will fix all of this through each one of us β£οΈπŸ™β£οΈ

Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it