Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
27 December, 09:11
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
i fucking detest these fucking things . i fucking detest them

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
09 December, 10:21
My son in law is one of her pilots. He said "talk about a bitch". You're not allowed to look at her, touch her, address her (without her permission), sit near her, and when she comes aboard, you have to clear the way and give her 10 ft of space in every direction. She doesn't talk, she barks and yells orders and it better be "yes, ma'am." Her other pilots cringe when they know they get the "privilege" of being her pilot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
09 December, 10:39
In response Made In America to her Publication
Unbelievable.
Hope she finds The Spa accommodations unsatisfactory.
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️
STANDS FOR TREASON

Optical Awakenings @Unite
09 December, 09:43
Symbolism😒

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
07 December, 09:55
wanted to puke before i saw the ring