r363l l10n @r363ll10n
03 December, 11:06
🔴When you look at it like this, you find it to be pretty ridiculous!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
04 December, 12:14
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
No wonder we have autism, autoimmune diseases, ADHD and learning disabilities, among other childhood sicknesses. An eye opener is Robert Kennedy Jrs. new book. Chalked full of information! What they are putting into our children is absolutely criminal!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
i was injured by the Hep B vaccine years ago. Disabled with a painful inflammatory autoimmune disease. I refused to get those covid vaxs. They have screwed me up enough. My Father got his booster September and has been very very sick since.
01:08 AM - Dec 04, 2021
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MellyQMel in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
04 December, 09:49
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
I understand. I ended up with an autoimmune disease after taking a tetanus booster about 12 years ago. Haven’t had a shot since! No known cure, it comes and goes in different places, doesn’t cause any real issues other than it’s sometimes very noticible. I got thrown out of and blocked from a support group on FB when I mentioned a video by Robert Kennedy Jr. that was noting a possible correlation with the tetanus booster and the disease. I was dumbfounded when I got banned but then I started to put all the pieces together. Big Pharma is diabolical. I think they have plants in all these support groups and when you get too close to the truth, they make sure you get censored! 😣

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts