Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 December, 01:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
03 December, 01:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
✨☀️ 111 . 12/3 . 321 . 111 ☀️✨
DOQ is bringing the VIBES!!! 😎🍿🇺🇸🦅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 December, 09:27
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I miss the real DOQ from twitter not this fucking shill, but OK Casey, your call , . Ask him how old his son is now.

03 December, 05:16
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
DOQ is not a Shill.........

03 December, 05:18
well its not the same DOQ from twitter anyways, for that i am 100% certain. We followed one another and have a lot in common. I missed him. First time I posted on this ones post he blocked me. I am good at math if anything. Shit , VK follows me Martin Geddes Monkey Werx, YOU , bt he blocks me. Something does not ass up

03 December, 05:20
Nope its the same DOQ! That I do know... Maybe you calling him a fooking shill has something to do with it....

03 December, 05:25
My sources who know Juan say its not him but I dn;t care, meaningless ! Damn even Vincent Fusca followed men Facebook but Im the asshole. i guess we shall find out in the end

03 December, 05:27
No it's not Juan... Not any of the Vincent Fusca's either. You will regret calling him a shill, that I promise you!

Tell, DOQ me sons in the NAVY will figure out long before he does and thanks for playing!
05:35 PM - Dec 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Q_KingDavid 0o0, click on at the bottom under it