Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Third Eye Kiss
When somebody kisses you gently and with loving intention on your forehead just above where your eyebrows meet.
This is all about intention and sending loving and healing thoughts your way while kissing the physical area associated with the third eye. A benevolent gift that one can bestow on another person.
When you kiss someone's forehead It’s like kissing another person’s soul…Upon receiving a third eye kiss, the kiss itself activates/wakes up or stimulates your third eye thus releasing melatonin and DMT, as well as heightening your insight, intuition, and connection to your higher self.
10:28 AM - Dec 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
13 October, 07:10
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I could see doing this to family....but this made my stomach turn...If I were getting my hair done and a woman did this to me I would never return.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
13 October, 07:06
i taught my nieces and nephews that the kiss on the forehead ia kisa I Love You...
i do that to my mom and mom in law...
and yes
dad and dad in law... (RIP dad and tatay... i miss you both)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 October, 07:14
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
That's so sweet!!! ☺🙏🤍

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
13 October, 06:47
this is beautiful. I do it to my kids all the time just instinctively ❤️

13 October, 06:50
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Your body knows, mama instinct 😎

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
13 October, 06:42
😚Heavenly kisses. Receive all that love.

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
04 December, 03:48
I have taught my nieces and nephews this.
I say "I love you" when i kiss their forehead. I tell them that is the "I love you kiss"... I beam when my 2 older nieces do the same thing to me now instead of me... :)

also... right before my wife falls asleep. I trace my forefinger from between her brows down to the tip of her nose and i a kiss her forehead... if i am really lucky... she would softly murmur (as she fades to Zzzzzzland) "I love you too"... i get to watch her sleep first as i follow suit...

04 December, 05:03
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
🥰🙏🤍

Cindy Lou @Cindy_A
03 December, 02:50
I LOVED THIS!!! I have the biggest face splitting grin going on right now!

03 December, 03:05
In response Cindy Lou to her Publication
The effects of high vibes they can't be contained 🤍