Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
01 December, 05:01
For those of you complaining on how long this multifaceted operation is taking, Remember when you pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud to.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
King In the North @Kingwolf
Yes, but doesn’t the mud usually happen after the rain? If the military is in control, why are they forcing jabs on all new recruits (paralyzing a friend of mine) ?? Why is the military not stepping in and enforcing the rule of the Constitution? Why does the military still seem complicit with Deep State??
10:03 PM - Dec 02, 2021
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kingwolf in this post can reply
America First @Realdeal
02 December, 10:30
In response King In the North to his Publication
right when they say they have it all to right makes no sense

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 December, 10:07
In response King In the North to his Publication
Friend, I have Brothers and Sisters in arms that have not taken the jab...They are still enlisted.... stop buying the BS....FEDERAL EMPLOYEES ARE NO LONGER MANDATED....KILL YOUR TV.

King In the North @Kingwolf
02 December, 10:22
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
I know the saddest thing is that I vehemently warned my friend NOT to get jabbed, even provided him with the military code reference that prohibits it! But I’m sure the CO’s who demanded it were more intimidating than I. Spawn of Satan is anyone enforcing jabs.