John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
01 December, 05:31
The serpents revealed.

Who are those that we call serpents?
They are not alien.

They are who live in the water.
They are those who masquerade as human.
They are those who were the snake in the garden.
They are who tricked Eve into eating the forbidden fruit.
What is the forbidden fruit?
They are what are known as Naga and they have been here since before man.
They are neither good nor evil but can be either depending on who controls them.
They create weather through the power God has given them.

They are the serpents who have guided humans.
They are who hold some of the strings.
They hold power because they give power, so does their master.
Leviathan.

Words to use in Gematria: Naga control the weather, Control Naga control the weather

https://www.britannica.com...

Blessed be the almighty God and may his name be praised forever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Smith @Heavens_Words
02 December, 10:19
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Teresa, you can't rely on books either, no matter how far they go back. What happened in/to humanity happened before all the written works we as humans have been and are being allowed to see. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN WRITTEN TO CAUSE DISILLUSION FOR THE PURPOSE OF CONTROL OF A 'SPECIES'. Numbers, this gematria may be higher language. Scores of us are truth seekers from all across the world. They ONE total and complete thing all books, tablets, religions or whatever lead to is to go inside to communicate to God. The truth they are coded with is to read it, lay it down, take it inside to God for THE TRUTH. There must be discernment. Buddhism is Freemasonry-proven. John Qpublic has much to offer to take within for our discernment. This awakening is discounting many of our old ways, including how we research to gain our knowledge. I all ways pray that God get in my head and my feet before I do. Continue to energetically detox lifting all veils/spells/evil entirely. Godspeed Mr. John.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
I love God, but I feel empty and deserted. I read all the time about people feeling God, and the Holy Spirit and I have prayed to feel His presence.. I see you stated energetically detoxing to lift all veils/spells/evil spirits. Do you have some simple ways for me to try to do this? I had a man come into my work once when I was pregnant 15 years ago and he said I was evil and that he would pray over me. It shook me to my core, and I still think about that man all the time. My co-workers said he was crazy, but I still can't shake it....
01:29 PM - Dec 02, 2021
In response Catherine Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Morkiepoo in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
09 December, 06:18
In response KoKo Taylor to her Publication
Stopping in to check on ya... I hope you are doing well today.
I know you struggle and you are never truly alone. Many of us struggle with faith and always look for a sign or signal. Truth is God speaks to us in subtle ways and is always gentle when he knows we are trying. The simple things in life draw us back to his love. Nature, animals (your dogs) and each day are all gifts. Be well friend!

KoKo Taylor @Morkiepoo
09 December, 09:56
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Thank you for checking in with me! I am doing better, your words really uplifted me and I have been praying each morning, during my day and at the end of the day. I hung up Christmas lights and the pups played in the yard with my son. I've decided I am going to try and find the joy in the most simple of things, and have been enjoying the beautiful late fall sunrises and sunsets. I am grateful I live in a beautiful red state, in a safe small town, and I have my health. God is good and now I can also thank Him for your kindness!