Michelle Dowling @dreambeliever
01 December, 08:41
My hubby has been on counadin from clots not related to covid. However, he got really sick first part of November. By the 10th he was so sick. He wanted to go to Er. (we’ve never been vaxxed or tested.) He tested positve for covid and was given regeneron injections and came home. On 11/26 he was vomiting blood. Left leg in excruciating pain. Took him to er and his INR was 10. He was bleeding internally. His levels had been perfect. They gave him vitamin K and stopped his coumadin. 11/29 he was peeing blood, bruises all over. Took him back to er. He has a hematoma in the Iliopsoas muscle. Too weird. I started researching and found he could get graphene hydroxide from the test and shedders. They say there’s not a way to get those nanoparticles out. suggestions?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
02 December, 06:24
In response Michelle Dowling to his Publication
Regeneron has a 30% death rate..FYI. FUCIODAN...will get the particles out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ugh. I didn’t want him to get regeneron but I wasn’t in there. They soecifically told him that’s what Trump had. Thanks for the info.
07:47 AM - Dec 02, 2021
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by dreambeliever in this post can reply
02 December, 03:40
Fucoidan also helps to prevent influenza outbreaks as well as battling HIV and herpes outbreaks. Long-term use of Fucoidan may lead to a mineral deficiency. So, it is important to supply minerals such as iron (no iron supplement if cancer is present unless there is a deficiency for sure), cobalt, manganese, and zinc when using long term (a year or more). Foods that contain iron are spinach, legumes, red meat, pumpkin seeds, and quinoa. Cobalt is part of vitamin B-12 so adding a B-complex vitamin will suffice. Food that contains manganese is leafy greens. Sign of zinc deficiency is loss of taste and smell, loss of appetite, decrease in immunity, depression, and excessive hair loss. Foods that contain zinc are meat, shellfish, and eggs. It’s perfectly fine to consume a large amount of Fucoidan for a long time. If you feed decent foods such as vegetables, meat etc, I doubt you will have a deficiency in these minerals.

02 December, 10:55
Thank you!

02 December, 11:21
dang i only see half of what i posted. ok..Fucoidan is also a blood thinner...so may help with clotting.

02 December, 03:39
FUCPOIDAN is the only thing i ran across to treat the MRNA gene therapy stuff. I am deep diving into Fucoidan. --Fucoidan works in sync with Arabinogalactans and work as activators of lymphocytes and macrophages. This may contribute to their effectiveness in the immunoprevention of cancer. Fucoidan protects against radiation damage such as EMFs and Radiation therapy.

Fucoidan may also protect against oxalate kidney stones and kidney failure, Osteoarthritis, liver damage and toxins, heart issues including heart failure, reduce blood pressure in humans, brain protection, protects against viruses including malaria, and helpful against snake venoms.

It is also found to be effective at tackling MRNA gene therapy exposure.

02 December, 03:36
You are right. Trump DID get this. he mentioned it was a risky treatment but he asked for it anyway. And I believe it is FREE to everyone.. Trump made it free. BUT since then..and recently this has been coming out. I think Ivermectin and HCQ is the answer to treating this bioweapon.