⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
It has always been about human (The Children of GOD) depopulation and sacrifice.

Why did [THEY] push for everyone to get a tetanus shot every ten years?
07:45 AM - Dec 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
05 December, 12:47
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Infertility side effect.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 December, 05:37
I wonder about pet vaccines. The push using movies to show the effects of rabies (old yeller and cujo) make me wonder if the rabies vax among others is truly needed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
05 December, 01:02
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
i saw a post, a lady saying she worked at a vet giving animals shots n she found out they weren't really helping they were making animals sick. she quit her job because she was devastated knowing she wasn't helping these animals at all. that must be why animals get cancer n all those health issues, from vaxs, just like us. fn crazy how evil those people are.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
02 December, 11:20
So grateful I've chosen to have a minimum of poison shots in my lifetime. No more for me!

stacy roberson @Justice67
02 December, 09:13

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 December, 08:21
WOW , we were so trusting ... what a shame.
God Please Bless Dr. Madej and keep her safe from harms way and know that we are so appreciative of all her glorious work on behalf of humanity, in Jesus name. Amen.

I hope more of us become GOD's tools of healing hands for the sick and the lame to protect humanity from satan's evilness.
https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
02 December, 08:39
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
So right, we are SO trusting and they are SO Evil !!! I'm praying for Dr Madej's safety too !! AMEN !! 🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 December, 08:12
Not to mention the wealthier American patients that received the detrimental shots would pay huge sums of money for fertility treatments later. The poorer Americans would possibly have more abortions. Either way the medical community is profiting. SICK! SICK! SICK!

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
02 December, 08:10
Tetanus in Spanish is "Teta-No".
Teta = slang for mother's feeding breast.
This literally translates to "no to mother's breast feeding"