Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
If you type out today's date as 12.1.21, it's a palindrome day!🙂 Nine days of palindromes.

And this month/year is 12/21, which reminds me of Isaac Kappy's videos. VK used to post these. Wonder if Kappy might have gone into witness protection... It's nice to think that the bad guys didn't get him...😔

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
1221 Take It Away - YouTube

#IsaacKappy #EpsteinIsland #1221 #Kappy

11:56 PM - Dec 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
27 December, 02:16
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I wish I had typed out what I had thought then -- that @VincentKennedy / VK might be back on 12.21, since that's when he came back. 😉😎🙃

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
02 December, 07:41
today is a anagram too 😱😱😱😱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 December, 06:40
In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication
That is very cool! Thanks! Have shared it also!🙏❤️ (And if you get two comments, it's because the other one seemed to disappear and I tried again. Strange.)

chore Toke @choretoke
02 December, 04:00
Miss Kappy❗️😔

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
02 December, 12:54
screenshot from February 2021

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 December, 12:57
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
That would be cool, but I'm a skeptic and could see how that could be photoshopped. But I do hope you're right!! Thanks for sharing!🙏❤️😇

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
02 December, 12:43
I so hope Kappy is alive....😰