r363l l10n @r363ll10n
🔴LOOMER: Ohhh boo hoo. Ilhan Omar played a voicemail that hurt her feelings so let’s all stop speaking the truth about how she’s a jihadist c you next Tuesday who should be removed from Congress.

Omar can go to hell. She is a jihadist and that’s what we should all refer to her as. The GOP leadership better not cave to her crocodile tears.

If they want to be generous, they can buy her a one way ticket back to the ISIS infested Shit hole she came from.

I’ll even hand deliver it to her.

#LauraLoomerForCongress

🔵Omar is such a liar she probably sent herself that voicemail. Anything to make people feel bad for radical Muslims, right?

Even just looking at her face disgusts me. She needs to go back to where she came from.

Hate is a strong word, but I honestly hate her. Everyone should hate her.

🔵con in com🔵

https://www.businessinside...
02:48 PM - Dec 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
Jane Providence @Imagine107
01 December, 03:13
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Priceless!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
01 December, 03:09
Tell us how you really feel? HAHAHAHA!!!! I could not agree more. Under sharia law she would not even be able to hold the position she is in. Then her brother, sorry her husband, I think they are the same person, can beat her to death if she does not behave. Please send her back to the hell hole she came from, I will even pitch in on the ticket. She must have forgotten what it was like to live there seeing how she bashes America so much. Then she will regret ever hating on America.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Right @ALL_RIGHT
01 December, 03:09
Tell us how you really feel? HAHAHAHA!!!! I could not agree more. Under sharia law she would not even be able to hold the position she is in. Then her brother, sorry her husband, I think they are the same person, can beat her to death if she does not behave. Please send her back to the hell hole she came from, I will even pitch in on the ticket. She must have forgotten what it was like to live there seeing how she bashes America so much. Then she will regret ever hating on America.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
01 December, 02:56
Omars oath of office was an act of taqqiya- nothing more. Her real allegiance is to sharia.

r363l l10n @r363ll10n
01 December, 02:49
I will personally pay for a one way ticket to Somalia if subversive jihadist Ilhan Omar would just get on a plane and go back to where she came from.

I don’t care how much it costs. She just needs to go back. There is nothing American about her. Incest Omar’s sole loyalty is to Islam, and Islam only.

She is the poster child for why we need an immigration moratorium in America.
#SendHerBack #GoHomeIlhan

🔵LOOMER

https://abcnews.go.com/Pol...