Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 November, 07:40
So the Blumenthal section of this video has pics added to it that were not part of his actual speech, just fyi.

https://vimeo.com/52644460...
Multiple Whistleblowers AdrenochromeHarvesting ALIENS theorionlines.com on Vimeo

This is "Multiple Whistleblowers AdrenochromeHarvesting ALIENS theorionlines.com" by Sean Malone on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
He's one of them. I watched a video yesterday about the history of Australia. Very alarming. Millions of children were misplaced, removed from their parents, placed in several homes, mental institutions, and over 200 prisons built in the late 1700's and 1800's due to displacement of entire families. No one knows for sure how many children went missing, but it's estimated to be millions. The question was being asked; where did all the children go???? Not too many people want to think about it. I think this is all wayyyyyyy deeper than Epstein's Island or the monsters that live among us. It's clear where the children are. They're food for these things. Going back centuries, these kids and missing people were just food. My goodness!!!!
08:12 PM - Nov 30, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eyes_on_justice in this post can reply
30 November, 09:07
In response Made In America to her Publication
This is video I was talking about. Where are the children? Why the need for soooooooooo many mental institutions and prisons?????

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Tartarian Truthers || Episode 6 || Gaols, Female Factories, Orphanages & Asylums - YouTube

In Episode 6 we take a look at the history of Australia's gaols, female factories, orphanages and asylums and wonder why we needed so many?Criminal Character...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 November, 09:41
In 1975 the govt passed laws that basically got rid of the mental facilities due to the terrible conditions, but they failed to address the issue in any other way, so here we are now.
Just think about it, all of the mental ill are just on the streets without ANY help!
Sad for us all, but mostly sad for them!
These issues could have been mostly fixed by med beds yrs ago along with most other illnesses!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
30 November, 08:20
IMO This info wouldnt be coming out except for Trump. He and his team injected the information into our awareness with Q and pizzagate and NXIVM. We would have carried on knowing they were pedos but not even thinking about cannibalism or adrenochrome.
Trump and team brought about the awakening.

30 November, 08:58
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
This is true!!!! We're always known we lived among pedo's, but the thought of living among shapeshifters and a huge part of the population are not even human, never crossed our minds. It's taken almost 2 years for me to come to grips with it. Now I see it everywhere without even thinking about it.
I worked for a women in 1986 from New York. She was a bit "out there", but I never questioned her sincerity. She told me that lizard people lived in tunnels all over NY and they actually came up out of the tunnels and were fed children. She said there was an agreement and all the politicians knew about the agreement and that's why so many kids were missing in NY, no questions were ever asked, and the missing kids were never even investigated. I never knew what to make of the story. I didn't want to believe it, but I couldn't imagine that she made it up either. Fast forward to 2021, and here we are!!! I don't know how she knew what she knew. I wish now I would have questioned her further.

30 November, 08:17
Yes they have been food for them is Nana's understanding as well.