Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 November, 11:48
The true tech gurus (non-corrupt) are taking the stage in 2022/2023.

The future is bright.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
What 22/23 this shit needs to end now before 21 is over . I am fed up with all this shit , they have it all . People cant go on like this much longer i see people stuggling to pay bills buy groceries put gas in their vehicle , businesses closing ect.... They say this is a movie and its all been done if thats the case end the damn thing now .
01:45 PM - Nov 30, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
30 November, 09:00
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Better go to qork at some of these buding new Patriot owned companies one of which will be quantum tech!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
30 November, 09:42
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I just want this to be over ,so tired of seeing people struggle with bills and health problems its heartbreaking and what they did to these children i want justice now . I cant stand to see them or hear them any more knowing what they did .