Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
CommandusJTrump:
Now I understand why the FBI has always been primarily tasked with FINDING the CHILDRENBroken heartPersevering face.

Nana:
If grown men and women forcing sex on children even BABIES yall, and torturing them to make their "live forever" drug achrenachrome does not piss you off and make you mad enough to help stop this, please exit the damn planet now you are dead already you soulless sobs!

wainthepain01
@doqholliday
@jfkjrfan
06:25 AM - Nov 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
30 November, 08:58
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Majority of all FBI Agents (Black Shirt Gestapo Nazis) are Corrupt, none of them have honor, morals, or values when it comes to law and order, and the oath they took. FEDERAL BUREAU of INTIMIDATION

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
30 November, 07:34
Nana on a roll...!! You scream it girl!🙌
We need to scream it even louder, people aren't hearing it.
The FBI never did a thing bc more than 80% are involved.

VACT💓🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 November, 11:19
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Yeah it is a dangerous thing for God to wake Nana up wide awake at 3am. I usually am able to go back to sleep. When I cant then I have to find what he wants me to show and tell.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
30 November, 06:56
It's mindboggling to think that so many knew so much.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 November, 11:23
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Now ppl will see why this has taken so long, so many to weed out, so much corruption.
Plus Gene Decode says they had a least one MKUltra person they could call up to do their bidding even against their will on every single block in America.
A million MKUltra army they bragged would have been called up against us, plus the bad aliens underground that had not been taken out, but if Trump had not agreed to come aboard and Killery had won the military was going to take it on anyway.