John Atkison @Duende
From Q anon76⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐® (Gab)...

3,000,000 pages of evidence against Ghislaine.

Holy crap.
06:49 PM - Nov 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Duende in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
29 November, 07:01
In response John Atkison to his Publication
It will be a thousand years in court as her defense go through each oage, line by line, 'legal' filibuster.

Igh. There is no end to these monsters bs.

Perhaps they can have a quantum computer read it all, and come up with the sentence....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Atkison @Duende
29 November, 08:13
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I've heard that the Quantum Financial System is up and running. It wouldn't surprise me if there is a Quantum Judicial System currently operating. We'll see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 November, 06:51
In response John Atkison to his Publication
But isnt the prosecutor a relative of Comey and the judge a deep state obummer operative.

John Atkison @Duende
29 November, 08:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yeah, but in the current crazy, mixed up, up is down, left is right times we're living in, who knows what might happen. It could be that the prosecutor and judge have been "flipped" by the White Hats and that the news of that prosecutor and judge are Deep State is a psyop to throw off the Deep State.

Like I said, it's a crazy, mixed up, inverted world out there. Buckle up, get your popcorn, and enjoy the movie.