Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
29 November, 09:24
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
29 November, 09:26
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
29 November, 10:20
I stand with General Flynn. He has served our country with honor and integrity. He has encouraged people to get involved in local political issues. He has strongly supported the need to fight for our freedoms. He fought against his unfair and vicious persecution by the evil ones with honor, truth, and integrity. He is a man who stands by his values and principles.
I happen to have received a personal handwritten note from General Flynn thanking me for my support of him. This speaks of his character. I am no one of any significant importance in this patriotic movement, and my support was hardly a drop in a bucket. Yet he sent me this note. 👇

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
29 November, 05:50
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Beautiful note. Taking the time to write and send a personal note speaks volumes.

Bama Patriot205 @BamaPatriot205
29 November, 10:17
Liz is controlled opposition.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
29 November, 09:36
I agree!!! 100% The left and MIC have been artful at dividing us for Century's and here we are again and they jump right into the pile of manoosh!!

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
29 November, 08:49
I agree with most of what you posted. Whether Flynn is white hat, black hat or gray hat is of little consequence right now. EVERYONE should be focused on the Maxwell trial. The more eyes on the trial, the less deceit the elites can accomplish.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
29 November, 08:43
Well he did work for the anti christ in his cabinet, but I guess the only was good and got himself a house on the Cape.