Brandi McMahan @BrandiM13
30 January, 11:49
im suspended from twitter have been for a while now. and even tho i come on here and there is some wonderful intel and im greatly appreciative for it. i can only view about 15 posts at a time and then i can no longer scroll through. not sure if its my phone or just how the site is. but i also miss all the info the military drops on twitter. its amazing what they release and when you are awake what you honesty understand. i feel like im missing soo many big things! i have yet to have ebs test on my phone or tv. i get on here i see things and i want to dig more, but the only platforms i have lef

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandi McMahan @BrandiM13
apparently my whole post didnt post. was looking for any info on proper channels to follow on telegram since most are people bickering or go too fast to find proper info. and how to be able to see past posts on here. thank you all!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’“πŸ’“ #MAGA #helpingwakeothers #HoldingTheLine πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
11:59 AM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Brandi McMahan to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BrandiM13 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brandi McMahan, click on at the bottom under it