NEO ONE @Neo
30 January, 08:23
Panic

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
30 January, 11:39
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
It concerns me that she thinks her side is in control. It concerns me that if, as we've been told, the military is in control, neither she nor her cohorts seem to be aware of it. It concerns me that I have now read more calls from our enemies to indict Trump than calls from Trump to indict our enemies. It concerns me that today is presumably the end of the Ten Days of Darkness yet so far I have not heard a peep from the Emergency Broadcast System. It concerns me that Trump is having meetings about helping the GOP retake the House in 2022. Why are more people not concerned about these things?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
Dude. Calm your tits. It's very obvious if you let yourself see it.
1) Charles Flynn just got put in charge of the US Army Pacific.
2) DC is under military occupation.
3) The biggest racketeering scam in the world was just exposed by redditors using an icon that looks like young Donald Trump. Coincidence? Don Jr said no.
4) They are panicking so hard they are violating Constitutional law.

It's not like they can just come out and say "Our bad, you're right, we cheated an election. We're not in charge." That's treason and it is punishable by firing squad.
11:54 AM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Mark Quinn to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DumbledoreArmy17 in this post can reply
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
31 January, 12:53
In response Aberforth Stalwart to his Publication
Dude did you just tell Dude to Calm your tits? LOL Like "Don't get your tit's in an uprorar!" LOL

31 January, 01:10
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Yes, yes I did. LMAO.

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
30 January, 12:25
In response Aberforth Stalwart to his Publication
I don't know about everybody else... but I would much prefer they DO come out and say exactly that...
otherwise I think there's no honor or Glory in
anything they're doing...

30 January, 12:44
In response Jessica King-Stringer to her Publication
The adversary recognizes neither glory nor honor. All you will get from the swamp is deception and nightmares.