Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
EMERGENCY SITUATION. ⚠️

"Children's hospitals in the United States are now full of infants with heart disease.

Well done, do you follow what is happening? Do you see how the newborns who were in the mothers while receiving the vaccine react? And after this they want to vaccinate children under 11 years? We will not allow that. The whole situation becomes clear day by day. The clock is ticking and the number of children in hospitals is increasing. We must put an end to this! If you are one of the members who are fighting this battle hard, share this in any way. Have a shred of respect for every child in this world. Your fight is for the bright future of our loved ones.

Here is your chance. I need to reach as many followers as possible so I can start preventing this condition. Do you love your child? Do your best for him.

If you are with us? - Share!
THE CLOCK IS TICKING.

JOIN Dr_JaneOrient https://t.me/Dr_JaneOrient
03:28 PM - Nov 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by AndrewZebrunIII in this post can reply
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
26 November, 05:10
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
The only way 2 end this BS game is getting FACTS 2 the MSM!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
26 November, 06:07
In response Rich Webster to his Publication
I compiled this to send to my local sheriff and request an investigation. It's freely available for that thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396