AND....HERE IT IS...

LIN FINALLY SAYS WHAT HE HAS BEEN TRYING TO GET AROUND TO SAY.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I trust Flynn a lot more than Linn

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Mark Estes to his Publication

THEY ARE BOTH USING THIS FAKE FUED AS A DISTRATION FOR CCOME REASON

FLYNN HAS SOME CONSERVATIVES UPSET ABOUT A PRAYER HE MADE, AND A FEW OTHER THINGS

IT IS ALL A DISTRACTION TO ME, NOTHING MORE THAN FOG OF WAR. PLAYACTING FOR WHATEVER REASON.

(1) Show this thread

"Men have forgotten this truth," said the fox. "But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tame

LLYN IS PLAYING DANGEROUS GAMEπŸ˜‡
ITS CALLED A GOOD COP AND A BAD COP...

HE IS MAN WITH OUTSTANDING REPUTATION ON DEFAMATION LAW

CONNECT THE DOTS...
IF ONE ARCHANGEL ATTACKING VERBALLY ANOTHER, THERE IS ONLY ONE CONCLUSION BASED ON PURE LOGIC...

I WILL REVEAL IT LATER FOR U, JUST TRY TO FIGURE OUT FOR YOURSELF FIRST

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

COVER?

(1) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST πŸ•†πŸ›πŸ•†

keeping my powder dry on this one ... πŸ€”

5x Twitter banned...aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth...

Been sharing with everyone that Russell Jay Gould spefically mentions Flynn by name as someone he court-martialed. I found this out about 8 months ago. Been suspicious of everyone since.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response George Schnackenberg to his Publication

VERY INTERDASTING. i DID NOT KNOW THAT ABOUT RUSSELL AND FLYNN. HMMM...INTERDASTING.. TY SO MUCH FOR TELLING ME.

(1) Show this thread