CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 November, 08:24

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
Lin Wood claims to have had a recent conversation with General Flynn. He also was pissed that Flynn was talking to Vernon Jones and might spend Thanksgiving with the Jones family instead of with him. (Petty? Jealous?)

Why doesn't Lin Wood just go ASK the Flynn family who the Conan guy is? Answer: Lin wants to be the drama queen as usual so he takes to social media to complain about things, to ask questions about things, so that he can look like a poor, down-trodden, misunderstood hero of some kind, eliciting your sympathies, and keep himself the center of attention. Do you honestly believe that this DRAMA is just coincidence? Or is it by design?

Lin Wood - wanting attention and getting it.
10:51 AM - Nov 26, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 November, 11:40
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
It is all BS.
The Kyle Show is a distraction. It is a show. What real judge lets his phone go off to pay a patriotic song? What prosecutor acts they way he did, including pointing a gun at anyone, much less the jury?
It is all a diversion by distraction. Classic freemasonry: look here, not there! A constant diversion to distract us from the Maxwell trial and from disclosing the truth. They just want to confuse us with BS. Baffle us with bullshit.

Causing dysfunction in our families and friends. I AM VERY PISSED ABOUT THIS AND WILL GET EVEN, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. THE BEST WAY IS TO UNITE WITH FAMILY.

Yesterday being with family I had not seen in quite a while really opened by eyes, because we all want the same things, but some people are so busy just trying to survive that they don't realize they are being totally manipulated.

it is an agenda by dysfunction. I am tired of it.
UNITE, AMERICA!! Love makes the world go around!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
26 November, 12:19
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I hear you. I never liked playing games.

The games the White Hats are playing with us are what's really pissing me off.

Everything is a distraction including the audits, the Supreme Court cases, and law suits. They, the White Hats/Space Force ALREADY know the election was stolen and they can ALREADY prove it.

I don't know why these "games" distractions continue. I was ok with them but at this point it's enough

What are the White Hats waiting for? Nothing adds up anymore.

There is something else they are not telling us