Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 November, 09:28
The Vaxx is killing and steriizing our children.
Their plan to depopulate the planet is working.
Wake the fook up ppl!
What the hell are you allowing them to do to your children!
Just wait until this is you & see how you feel that YOU did this to your child.
Harsh on you, YOU BET YOUR SWEET ASS I AM UNTIL PARENTS WAKE THE FOOK UP!
Trying my best to keep you from damn killing your child our of ignorance!

https://t.me/cbknews/11518

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
Family & friends at church told me, "Trump said to get the vaccine" & "He got it." They are too busy working 50 plus hours a week for social media. And Trump NEVER got a vaccine. He got Regeneron.
09:41 AM - Nov 26, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QueenWarrior in this post can reply
Laritha Savage @Laritha
27 November, 12:44
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
I wouldn't take the vax even if he did.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 November, 08:38
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
I agree . . .

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 November, 07:27
In response Queen Warrior to her Publication
While I feel sadness for them, ppl have literally had 5 yrs now to figure out that nothing is as it seems. Everyone is busy, but by the time covid and the vaxx came out there was so much information out there.
God will not leave them, but they have to wake up and pay attention to him.

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
26 November, 08:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Spent the day yesterday with family members that are completely asleep/unaware. My spouse & I tried dropping hints/planting seeds, but everything we said bounced right off of them. The majority of our family & friends seem to be perfectly content in the matrix & many defend msm narratives. It’s unbelievable & so sad!