Ivana Tricoxigan @Alwaysthelight
Good morning Anonup Subscribers. I would like to address to you a reminder of why you are here and the purpose you serve by 'Holding the line'.
You all claim to be awake and proud patriots, yet something significant has slipped past you and I urge you to backtrack and take a closer look at a gentleman I found on Bitchute.com
the channel is called Steinbart_Media_Group.

So far, I have reached out to 2 other Canadians within this platform to collectively share opinions about this man and what others have said about him. All 3 of us concurred that we want to know more :)

In my perspective, you all have been duped once again the same way you were duped the last 100 times you were duped. *DERP*.
Now that I have your attention, this man was apparently smeared and imprisoned (which I cant find evidence of). Also, I heard that he has been proven to be a liar. To that I say, GOOD! That means he knows how to do his job without compromising whatsleft of your freedom. But lets ta
06:34 AM - Nov 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Alwaysthelight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ivana Tricoxigan, click on at the bottom under it