Only people mentioned by Jasmine88 in this post can reply
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
26 November, 12:11
In response Melody Lighthouse to her Publication
So that would mean, our babies had been given some sort of shots and that is why they die in their sleep?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melody Lighthouse @Jasmine88
27 November, 11:00
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
# vaccines and shots caused so many
horrible things, evil

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
25 November, 11:58
In response Melody Lighthouse to her Publication
I must take exception to this post as it concerns SIDS. My daughter, who is now 37 years old, did NOT get any sort of jab until she was 5 years old. None of the infants in that time (1984), or prior to it, did.

SIDS was a result of babies being lain on their stomachs with their heads turned sideways. If they turned their heads to face down, their nose and mouth were stuck; they were unable to roll their heads back to the side and so they were suffocated.

I laid my infant daughter on her SIDE against the one side of the crib with a small pillow in front of her belly so she would not be able to roll onto her stomach.

The reason they now instruct you to lay your infant on its back is to prevent the infant from rolling over on its face.

SIDS babies generally die at a very young age before 4 months.

Melody Lighthouse @Jasmine88
27 November, 11:04
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
# I think it is saying, any of the many shots they
give out from birth. Not just vaccines