Law & Physics @physics171
24 November, 11:05
Does anyone have any evidence of God being a man?
Please share evidence and please exclude a bible as evidence as its not evidence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
24 November, 11:07

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
Yes! Jesus. Jesus is God and Jesus was a man.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 November, 11:09
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
So now there is two Gods?
What evidence does anyone have Jesus is God?
Please provide evidence, please demonstrate that you know what evidence is?

24 November, 11:12

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
The Holy Trinity -
God, Son and The Holy Spirit .
God is all three. He came to Earth as a Man via Jesus!

24 November, 11:16
Casey its almost painful, its sounds like a magic carpet ride.
There is Zero logic to what you are attempting to communicate.
Not sure why you are not responding with evidence.

Casey what is evidence?
What is logic?

24 November, 11:19

Well obviously you aren't a Christian then...
If you want to be rude, be rude to someone else. I understand the Bible and I know who God is. You have your own journey to do then I guess to find that. It probably wont help if you are rude and mean to others who try to help you. Good night!

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
25 November, 12:30
👇

AtThe MidnightCall @AtTheMidnightCall
you can be the most intelligent person in the world but if you deny the existence of God the Father Jesus His Son and the Holy Spirits existence then you are willfully ignorant and foolish. A waste of a great mind that the very being that gave it to you is being spit on by that ignorance. i blocked them as well as i cannot listen to someone who blasphemes.
10:52 AM - Nov 25, 2021
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AtTheMidnightCall in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from AtThe MidnightCall, click on at the bottom under it