Only people mentioned by Cath2344 in this post can reply
Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
25 November, 10:04
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
As much as I want to believe his words, it has been proven he won 2020 - yet he has not returned as the duly elected (and rightful) President because - well, America DID fail for We the People. It has been a year now and I have lost all hope as I see the Occupant continue on in Trump's place. I tried to "trust the plan" - but where is this supposed plan?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
25 November, 10:32
In response Mary Wolfe to her Publication
Oh please do not give up your hope.. We are all being stretched like never before, but I know, without a shadow of a doubt, that Trump WILL come back, through our great Military. There IS a plan, it WILL work, but we cannot know exactly what is going on, because the enemy would know also. Yes, we are all going through what could possibly be the worst season we have ever experienced in our lifetimes, but here is what the Bible says about Hope~ "we also celebrate in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance; and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope; and hope does not disappoint..." I love you and will pray that hope can spring up again in your heartโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396