NEO ONE @Neo
To be clear.
The Battlefield is Twitter.
It's time for the angels to get back there.
We need every single one there.
If you're looking for me. You can find me at NotNeoIsNeo.
It's not over yet.
Love ya'll ❤❤❤
06:29 AM - Nov 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
25 November, 09:27
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
Went thru 7 accts! Lost 3 in one day. Used Google phone and new email- still got the boot. I guess they flagged my IP- phone and laptop. I do jump on and “search”- I can still do that, but I cannot log in or post.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonia Trenorden @Russell48
25 November, 08:20
I am with you on that I have recently gone back to Twitter . I think people are a bit more receptive to the previously thought Wacky Out There Conspiracy Theories. I remember not long ago the Twitter Sphere was left with many non Believers { MSM watchers}
"People are Waking Up" 😌🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
25 November, 06:50
I think I'm banned forever.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
25 November, 06:47
Im suspended/banned x3. Not sure how i can get back there?

NEO ONE @Neo
25 November, 09:17
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
search on a phone call app. I made this so.
You get there a free number.
Country you can choose self.
I have a US Number and live in Germany. 😂

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
25 November, 06:41
Okay will do, I'm over there also..
Just looked - couldn't find,
this is my twit👇

layney 888
888Layney

NEO ONE @Neo
25 November, 09:18
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
Get you. 👍