Pope Francis kisses the hands of Rothschild, Rockefeller

Continue in comms: 👇
05:44 PM - Nov 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by PQAnon in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
04 December, 03:06
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Den of evil snakes 🐍!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
27 November, 10:45
Oh my gosh he looks sooo contolled or doped up, he definitely is a puppet with his strings being pulled. So glad I fell away from the Catholic church! This is scarey.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 November, 07:01
KAIZARIANS= FAKE JUDAH!

24 November, 07:01
KAIZARIANS= FAKE JUDAH!

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
24 November, 05:46
🔷 Second video: 👇
The beings he is kissing the feet of are BlackRock and Vanguard puppets (Main investers in Pfizer Vax).

Those were the descritions found with the videos.

Whomever we are seeing the Pope submit to, it is a whole lot of people, way to many people, and I'm not quite sure the worldwide Christians have been aware of this.

24 November, 06:59
NUTS, JUST CRAZY!