r363l l10n @r363ll10n
24 November, 03:41
đź”´4pics

LAUREN WITZKE:
My brother Brooks just filed one of the most important lawsuits of our lifetime. Delaware is the corporate capital of America, and they kept him from the Delaware Bar because they essentially get to pick and choose who gets in to protect the corporations of Soros Fund Management LLC, the Media, Pfizer, BlackRock, Vanguard, and a majority of other Globalist Corporations who now control America.

So here we go, Brooks Witzke is taking on the Soros Machine. It’s going to be brutal, but we have Jesus Christ on our side. This lawsuit truly is a David and Goliath battle. Please, pray for the Witzkes!

People need to understand that my brother is giving up his career and everything to file this lawsuit. He’s taking on the Anti-Christ Regime himself. He knows what’s at stake. I’m super proud of him and only wish I had his kind of bravery.

Please give him a follow on GAB for updates. https://gab.com/BrooksWitz...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elizabeth Sylvia, click on at the bottom under it