Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
24 November, 09:26
Well, today I'm having to have 2 of my dogs put down. They went after a neighbors dog, which they have NEVER done before. Thankfully the neighbors dog is fine and not injured, but I can no longer trust them around other animals.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
24 November, 09:53
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
I am so sorry! I know this must be so hard on you. I am praying for peace for you and them. Is there anyone with a fenced yard, large lot that would take them in? I’m sure you’ve looked at it from all angles. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
my yard is fenced in, but the neighbor came around and came into the backyard and her dog wasn't leashed. She's come over several times before and this never happened.....not sure why they did this today........I'm dealing with my house caving in and was waiting for a contractor to give an estimate on re-leveling the house and replacing the sections that are collapsing............and then this............I'm now afraid they'll go after the contractor...........
10:07 AM - Nov 24, 2021
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StarRavyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Star Ravyn, click on at the bottom under it