CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
OK, now what is this supposed to men as far as part of the movie, cuz this has to be part of the movie, right?

why does lin say that Sidney played him?

(Is Sidney a trannie or is that my eyes are playing a trick on me? I always see a man in a dress? or am I too paranoid about this post?)
12:37 PM - Nov 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
23 November, 07:16
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
the above meme with the knife is on sydneys page also....hmmmm..wonder who is trying to "mix" things up?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 07:44
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
right, totally confusing to me today

will we ever find out?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
23 November, 05:39
Q has always said Beware of those making a profit off of the movement. Trump never took a check during this whole time he was in office. How many people have thought of the Q movement of making money off of.A true patriot does the research and work because they are a patriot and love this country. I don't ask for a dime off of this when I do any research at all even though maybe not as much as most but I would never expect a dime out of any of this how many of you out there try to make money off of digging for the truth and exposing the corrupt? just a different perspective on finding out the truth without trying to profit from it.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 05:57
In response James Dean to his Publication
👊😁right, agree. I am slowly del4eting people from my list as this happens. if they ask for money, they are a goner!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
23 November, 05:11
this is giving me a headache...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 05:19
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
that is what they are trying to do

Peace out to all of it for the rest of the day

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 November, 01:14
Yeah, I saw a man in a dress too . . . The voice . . . who knows these days . . . we live in a sick world.

Julie Boe @JulieB
23 November, 01:16
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
It's always Tranny Tuesday on Ghost Ezra's Telegram account for future reference.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 01:36
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
right, so weird...tired of weird

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
23 November, 01:03
Remember to enjoy the show

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 01:37
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
😁👊😆😎 agree!

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
23 November, 01:01
A link to the verifiable account would have been handy

Julie Boe @JulieB
23 November, 01:15
Along with Sidney Powell's original post on Telegram.

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
23 November, 01:20

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
23 November, 12:56
Wow! Be careful who you follow is real . .

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
23 November, 12:56
my instinct is that they are both parts in this movie, and this public drama brings even more eyes. Just like the deepstate pretends they are enemies, but best buds behind the scenes? (Obama/Bush/Clinton et al?? Are they “showing” us?? who knows...I am going to wait it out.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
23 November, 12:53
We are told even we will be floored.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
23 November, 12:50
Wow, I Love Lin Wood, I Pray Its The First! He Knows More Than Us! But Quite Devastating Either Way, I Was Really Counting On Sydney As Well! I Pray For Everyone! I Wish All Would Just Come Out, So We Know Who To Trust! How Can An Anon Like Me Ever Know The Difference? Until We Know!! I Pray Everyday For This Evil To Be Exposed And Dealt With! May God Bless Us All!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
23 November, 12:46
Lin has me VERY confused lately, first the banter with Kyle/money and now this? Arggg I'm getting that pissed level of 10 again!😣

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 12:48
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
I think I have about had enough for today.

He is deliberately causing distractions, maybe to protect himself, and to distract us away from something else, but not sure why.

I need a break from it all

Julie Boe @JulieB
23 November, 01:19
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Lin Wood is the real deal. Apparently Flynn & Sidney, not so much. He recently had to change his entire security at his residence since Flynn & Sidney came & spent a lot of time there.

KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
23 November, 12:44
I am over it...

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
23 November, 02:12
In response KolligirlNV5 Nevada to her Publication
joining you !

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
23 November, 12:40
Lin Wood is a loose cannon. He went off on a few folks on Parler before they shut the site down. Now he's going off on Telegram. Either he knows so much more than we do, and he's exposing it in an explosive way, or he's lost it completely. I'm very careful in following him.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
23 November, 12:40
Whoa so i thought same thing yesterday.. She looks manly and typically has a turtle neck on.. she hiding the apple and the banana?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
23 November, 12:47
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
I do not know, but I have wondered this for a year now, but did not want to say anything