Only people mentioned by theminotaur in this post can reply
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
23 November, 11:17
In response The Ultra-Minotaur to his Publication
pro choice ? lol man that only ses to work if its for them. if anyone else " we will tell you what your choice is".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
23 November, 11:16
The word straight Says it all. A steralised butchered man is NOT A WOMAN. You are more than welcome to believe whatever you choose but Just no!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
Buddy Holly - That'll Be The Day ( Remastered ) - YouTube

Remastered By Me :)InfiniteDreams @ 2011

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
23 November, 11:15
I almost said "F* that" but I think that is what they want.

MMJ Schu @Schu420
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣

Have Faith @rAnnbci
23 November, 11:14
🤮🙄

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
23 November, 11:13
what a frigging mess we are living in. Yup they can all suck deez nuts