Only people mentioned by SaltandLight in this post can reply
Juliana Bixby @Bixby
30 January, 11:35
In response Salt + Light to his Publication
My mother in law works in dr office and said the same thing. Also, better to catch it, than not-when it comes to neg testing and quarintine "rules".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
30 January, 11:33
this will never hit msm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
30 January, 11:27
about damn time people start to strip the scales off their eyes!
it's not like we didn't learn this in fourth grade.
#DUH thanks Merck for telling the truth you bunch of dill~does

LoveMy Cats @CanadaPatriot8
30 January, 11:21
Wow! Just wow! Something we've been saying all along...now they decide to listen! But my region will continue this charade for as long as they can...

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
30 January, 11:29
In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication
words are powerful. ((Grumble-future words))
I had an elder that used to say to me ...
"You must like it, you want moor...""
I hated that and I would argue, then they would quickly remind me it was my own mouth that SET it. #Snares